The company Erre Enne is able to realized mechanical prototypes based on the client’s requirements and indications drawn from the solid, from castings or welded parts, which we either supply completely, including the material, or the client sends us the unmachined part.
Furthermore, we produce assembly tools, as well as testing tools and assemblies of products which are used in very diverse sectors.
If the client needs measurement reports or a very high precision, he is at the right address. The machining complexity of the orders require our technical resource as well as the resources of our other departments who can refer to years of experience. Thus, it is possible for us to learn new aspects from every order and to increase our know-how.
Next to prototypes also small series are possible.
The different sectors we work for:
- Machine tool sector (universal milling heads, fork type milling heads, slides, gear cases, cases for gear drives, mandrels etc.)
- Energy sector (wind turbines, where we work the connection elements)
- Pressing moulds;
- Biomedicine (components and tool supports)
- Packaging (components and pieces for the production line)
- Weapons industry (assembly tools)
- Graphics industry (components for printers)
- Automotive and agricultural sector (assembly tools)
- Aerospace (assembly tools and tool supports)