The company Erre Enne realizes high precision workpieces with the help of its CNC-controlled machines:
- 6 vertical HAAS boring centers, which can also work on 4 or 5 axes if necessary.
- 2 5-axe working centers DMG including pallet changer, electric spindle with 18.000 r.p.m. and up to 120-pieces-automatic tool changing unit, which are perfect for very complex processing and tight tolerances.
- 1 horizontal milling machine STS Avantgarde with rotary table and universal milling head.
The company Erre Enne is able to realize a wide range of dimensions from 1.000 x 500 up to 3.000 x 2.000 and a maximum weight of 3.000 kg.
Through the years, Erre Enne has specialized in the realization of prototypes and small series. The very complex workpieces are drawn from the solid, from castings or welded parts, which we either supply completely, including the material, or the client sends us the unmachined part.
Every single department of our company is able to work autonomously, that means from the beginning of the working process (in the technical department) to the realization of the workpiece.
- Correct interpretation of technical drawings
- Clamping of workpieces
- Realization of the work program directly at the machine tool
- Preparation of the necessary tools
- Control of every single step and the whole work cycle