Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Company

The company Erre Enne was founded in 1968 in Carpi, Italy. Initially, the major field of activity was precision machining, the realization of equipment, and mechanical components.

In the first couple of years, the company was specialized in boring, which has developed thanks to an excellent partnership with the company COMAU, a member of  the FIAT-group and manufacturer of machine tools, based in Turin. At the same time, it embarked upon the engineering of parts for the FERRARI company.

In 1975, the company moved into its current 16147 SqFt factory in a new industrial area and began with the production of customised tools and parts according to the client’s wishes, and realized workpieces from castings, such as cast iron and aluminium, from welded parts and from pieces drawn from the solid.

In 1990, Mr. Claudio Righi joined the management and to this day he is still the owner and the chairman of the board of directors.

The complete technical supervision was entrusted to the skillful fingers of Mr. Marco Farina in 1995.

In 2002, the company Erre Enne was awarded with the certification for their quality system according to UNI-EN ISO 9001-2000, which was transformed in ISO 9001-2008 in the following years, with the certification number 50 100 2098.

In 2009, after having been successful with planned investments and with the idea of future improvements, the company acquired an additional 19376 SqFt plot adjacent to the existing one.

In 2014, Erre Enne has started a new project in order to realize a special unit where the temperature is constantly at 22 degrees with a temperature variation of only +/- 1 degree from top to the bottom.

In this unit, there can be found 2 CNC-controlled SIP-Genevoise machines, 1 CNC-controlled DIXI 410 and in 2016, we added a CNC-controlled SIP-Genevoise 740 as well as a CMM-Zeiss measuring machine in one of our metrology rooms, which is able to measure up to 3.000 mm length and 1.600 mm width.

At the beginning of 2017, a new project has started. Now, we are working to obtain the UNI-EN ISO 14.000 certificate.

Actually, Erre Enne occupies 36 employees and reaches a yearly turnover of 5.000.000 €, 90 % of which are created in Italy and the remaining 10 % abroad.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

In questo sito sono utilizzati cookies tecnici necessari per migliorare la navigazione e cookies di analisi per elaborare statistiche.

Puoi avere maggiori dettagli visitando la Cookie Policy e bloccare l'uso di tutti o solo di alcuni cookies, selezionando Impostazioni Cookies.

Selezionando Accetto esprimi il consenso all'uso dei suddetti cookies.

Privacy Settings saved!
Impostazioni

Quando visiti un sito Web, esso può archiviare o recuperare informazioni sul tuo browser, principalmente sotto forma di cookies. Controlla qui i tuoi servizi di cookie personali.

Questi cookie sono necessari per il funzionamento del sito Web e non possono essere disattivati nei nostri sistemi.

In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

Decline all Services
Accept all Services